PwC, a global company providing professional services in 156 countries, is submitting applications for the selection of a new generation of professionals to work in Belo Horizonte and 14 other Brazilian cities.
Interested parties can apply, until April 25, for the areas of governance, risk, controls and internal audit, capital markets and accounting consultancy, actuarial consultancy and auditing and sustainability services. For the external audit, the deadline is 10 May.
In addition to Belo Horizonte, contractors will be able to work in the following cities: Salvador (BA), Fortaleza (CE), Brasilia (DF), Goinia (GO), Recife (PE), Curitiba (PR), Maring (PR). ), Rio de Janeiro (RJ), Porto Alegre (RS), Florianpolis (SC), Campinas (SP), Ribeiro Preto (SP), So Jos dos Campos (SP) and Barueri (SP).
With operations in all regions of the country, the company is recognized for its diverse and inclusive environment and for having made significant investments in the development of its professionals, who, as one of the career development possibilities, can become partners of the company. .
One of the many development opportunities is Digital Upskilling, a complete digital transformation program that introduces professionals to a totally new world, using cutting-edge technologies and innovative processes.
1 – Registration:
2 – Period: until 25 April (Governance, Controls and Internal Audit of Risks; Capital Markets and Accounting Consultancy; Consultancy and Actuarial Audit; and Sustainability Services – until 10 May (External Audit)
- Online Interviews: April / May
- Dynamics + Interview: May / June
- Admission procedures: June / July
- PwC Home: July / September
4 – Prerequisites:
- University students or recent graduates.
- Courses according to the needs of each vacancy: administration, actuarial sciences, accounting sciences, economics, social sciences, computer science courses, law, engineering, statistics, physics, environmental management and mathematics.
- English required based on the needs of each vacancy.
- Willingness to work 8 hours a day / 40 hours a week. If you are attending the university in a period other than the night, you must be available to change your study hours for that period.
- The job model is remote for Digital Solutions job postings; Governance, Risks, Controls and Internal Audit; Capital markets and accounting consultancy; Actuarial Consulting and Audit; and Sustainability Services. However, you need to be close and willing to work at one of PwC Brazil’s locations.
- For External Audit vacancies, you must be available to work at the location you have chosen or have been referred to. The working model can be face-to-face, hybrid or remote.
- If you are a foreigner, you need a visa to work in Brazil.
- Food and / or Meal Package
- Transport vouchers
- medical assistance
- Reimbursement of dental expenses
- Life insurance
- private pension
- incentive to education
- PAP (Personal Support Program)